We have been finding properties for tenants in Suffolk and Cambridgeshire for many years and are ideally placed to secure you the perfect home. Our website displays all our available properties with colour photographs, full details and room measurements. Please remember that our listings change on a daily basis so if you don’t see the perfect home for you or you have a specific question please contact us directly.
We are experienced in all aspects of letting and property management and ensure all our properties comply with current legislation. All our homes comply with Gas & Electrical Safely legislation and have current Energy Performance Certificates in place. In addition, your security deposit is lodged with the Deposit Protection Service per industry practice. We are members of UKALA and the NLA and adhere closely to their guidelines to ensure a fair and professional service is provided to all our tenants. More information about these organisations can be found at the following website http://www.landlords.org.uk/agents
The advertised rent of our properties does not include some Fees which can be seen here
US Military Personnel
We have been working alongside the U.S Military for many years and have found homes for hundreds of happy servicemen and women. Our service is free of charge to USAF personnel and we also offer a pickup service from base whilst you are waiting for your transport to be organised.
All our homes comply with the Base Housing regulations and we offer the following additional guidance through each of the steps from securing through to moving into your new home:-
- When you contact us we will search our existing database of properties to find properties which match your requirements
- We arrange viewings with you on one or more of our homes and can offer a free pick up service from the base
- When you have found the perfect home we ask for a £200 holding deposit to reserve it and complete a simple application form with you
- We arrange the Life Safety Inspection and can also assist you with the documentation required for FMO
- We prepare Assured Shorthold leases usually for an initial 12 month period and liaise with the Housing and Finance Offices where assistance with OHA is required
- We check you into the property and ensure you understand how everything works. We also register you with the Utility companies and provide a useful
- Welcome Pack with handy contact numbers and information.
- We provide you with an Emergency number should you have an out of hours issue.
If you are not a member of the US Military we are still very happy to help you find accommodation! We work with you to find the perfect home for you then take up references from your current Landlord (if applicable), Employer and a Credit Reference. As with our US Military tenants, we draft an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (usually for an initial 6 month period), check you into the property, and provide you with a comprehensive Welcome Pack.